- This event has passed.
Kripalu 4-Week Live Online: The Revolutionary Love Compass
Medicine For a Breathless Moment
We are amid a national and global uprising for racial justice that has the power to remake our nation and world. This is our collective truth. For this to last, especially during this deadly pandemic, we need resilience. Join Valarie in this 4-week series hosted by Kripalu to learn how to use revolutionary love as a compass in these charged times.
This series begins Wednesday September 16th and occurs weekly on September 16th, 23rd, 30th and October 7th. Click here for more information and to register.
To inquire about bringing Valarie to your event, please contact Annette Luba-Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valarie’s previous events include speaking at the following schools, organizations and corporations:
- 20,000 Dialogues
- Academy of the Sacred Heart
- Auburn Seminary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Chicago Public Schools
- Dartmouth College
- Fayerweather Street School
- General Mills, Headquarters
- Google, Headquarters
- Harvard Pluralism Project
- Islamic Society of North America
- Religions for Peace
- REVEAL Conference
- San Domenico School (Marin County, CA)
- Stanford University
- The Parliament of the World’s Religions
- Tubman Middle School, GA
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Michigan
- University of Southern California
- Women of Spirit and Faith
- Yale University
- Young Women’s Christian Association